Week of April 23, 2012 Archives
RealClearEnergy PM Update
Monday, April 23Chevy's Election Year Punching Bag
- Darren Samuelsohn, PoliticoGetting a Charge Out of Driving
- Bill Hewitt, Foreign Policy AssociationObama Taking a Beating on Energy Policy
- Rebekah Metzler, US NewsCuomo Must Come to His Fracking Senses
- Editorial, NY Daily NewsBritain Braces for a Frack Attack
- DJ Taylor, The IndependentFernandez Alienates Investors for Cash Craving
- The EconomistChina's Faith-Based Approach to Peak Oil
- Shi & Zhang, China DialougeCoal States Fear Their Uncertain Future
- Jim Malewitz, Stateline.orgHumans Get Better As Environment Crumbles
- Brad Plumer, Wash PostA Great Lakes Wind Farm: What's Not to Like?
- Editorial, Milwaukee J-S
Tuesday, April 24The Geopolitics of Energy They Are a-Changing
- Steve LeVine, Oil & GloryIs Oil Shale the Next Big Energy Battle in 2012?
- Michael Levi, CFRShale Gas: A Terminal Decline No Longer
- Guy Chazan, Financial TimesOil & Gas Companies Talk Turkey with Wall Street
- Jared Anderson, AOLSigns of Cheaper Gas Brighten Obama's Future
- Alister Bull, ReutersWhen Does Chesapeake Stock Become a Buy?
- Eric Rosenbaum, TheStreetHonoring Workers Who Lost Lives on the Job
- Katherine Rodriguez, ChronHow Did Iceland Go 100% Green?
- Mark Halper, Renewable Energy WorldGreen Cars Just Don't Live Up to the Hype
- Doron Levin, FortuneHybrid Sales Boom, But So Do Hybrid 'Divorces'
- James Poulos, Forbes
Wednesday, April 25Obama Speaks, Oil Speculators React
- Raymond J. Learsy, Huffington PostWhy Shouldn't We Subsidize Solar?
- Amanda Alix, Motley FoolThe New Modular Nuclear Reactors
- John Brian Shannon, EBoomOn the Horizon: Deeper Wind, Faster Solar
- Steve Leone, RE WorldGet Free Natural Gas While It Lasts
- Porter Stansberry, The Energy ReportDoes Trump Have a Point About Windmillls?
- Editors, ScotsmanScientists Propose Solution to Critical Fusion Barrier
- R&D MagRenewables Seek Sites That Avoid Harm
- David Danelski, Press-EnterpriseReduced Solar Activiity Could Cool Earth
- Seiji Tanaka, Asahi Shimbun
Thursday, April 26Whatever Happened to $5 Gas in the Summer?
- Steve Hargreaves, CNNChina Is Trying to Copy Our Success with Shale
- Leslie Hook, CNBCWe Agree with the Left: Reform Energy Subsidies
- Bryce & Hayward, NRWill the EPA Doom Obama in November?
- Chris Stirewalt, FOXNew Keystone Route: Still a Threat to NE Water
- Lisa Song, InsideClimateExtending Nuclear Plants' Lives: Our Best Option
- Jon Hurdle, AOLWill The Stars Align for Small Nuclear Reactors?
- Matthew Wald, GreenIs the Northwest Vulnerable to Another Spill?
- Lynne Peeples, Huff Post'World's Greenest City' to Be an Oil Port?
- Bill Mann, MarketWatchA Six Point Plan for Putin Hydrocarbon Heaven
- Matthew Hulbert, Forbes
Friday, April 27Obama's BioEconomy: What's In It For You?
- Michael Kanellos, ForbesHold the Oil, Pass the Algae
- William Tucker, American SpectatorEPA Underestimates Palm Oil Emissions
- Alexandra Stark, Triple PunditWind Has Same Problems as Keystone
- Amy Myers Jaffe, Energy CollectiveFor Shell and Exxon, The Future is Natural Gas
- Editors, ValueWalkSustainable Energy For All: An Action Plan
- Editors, EcoSeedYou Can Cut CO2 Emissions 20%
- Elliot Negin, Huffington PostWhat I Learned at Steven Chu's Energy Ministerial
- Michael Levi, CFRProgress in Artificial Photosynthesis
- Editors, Alpha Galileo FoundationBreakthrough on Solar Cell Efficiency
- Editors, Printed Electronics World