RealClearEnergy PM Update
Thursday, January 22Truth-O-Meter: 'We're #1 In Wind Energy'
- Josh Gillin, Tampa Bay TimesOff-Shore Wind Creates More Jobs
- G. Cheeseman, Triple PunditEPA Sets Methane Bar Too High for Business
- Breaking EnergyKXL Is Sucking All the Air Out of the Room
- Michele Combs, The HillTime to Invest in Shrinking U.S. Shale?
- Todd Hagopian, Seeking AlphaIs Coal Money Challenging Climate Science?
- Ken Silverstein, ForbesThe Benefits of $2 Gas Finally Start to Trickle In
- Nick Timiraos, WSJ12 Storage Startups to Watch in 2015
- Ucilia Wang, GigaOmIowa Could Be Battleground Ethanol in 2016
- J. Jacobs, Des Moines Reg.The On-Going Attack On Ethanol
- Douglas Durante, The HillToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Wednesday, January 21San Onofre's Nuclear Waste Glows With Promise
- Jenkins, U-T San DiegoAre Molten Salt Reactors the Future?
- Stephen Williams, ZME ScienceYes, the Green Party is a Joke
- James Delingpole, Breitbart.comApparently The Yellowstone River Needed More Oil...
- H. Smith, GristHow is California Supposed to Go 50% Renewable?
- Debra Kahn, E & EFor a Brighter Future Build Infrastructure
- McCarthy/Upton, The HillBoston Power Wants to 'Compete With Musk'
- Ecomento.comWhat Obama Should Have Said About Keystone
- Loren Steffy, ForbesObama Strikes First in Climate War of Words
- Lehmann/Irfan, SciAmWhat I Think About When I Think About Crude
- Matt Smith, FuelFixToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Tuesday, January 20Will Obama Go Nuclear in His Speech Tonight?
- Robert Bryce, Bloomberg4 Energy Issues to Look for in Obama's SOTU Address Tonight
- Fuel FixEnergy in Obama's State of the Union Speeches, 2009-2014
- Chronicle2 New Polls Give Obama Momentum on Keystone
- National JournalWill TransCanada Use Eminent Domain to Build Keystone?
- ReutersEnergy Policy: A Game of Balderdash
- Charles McConnell, The HillPolitics Are Crucial in This Brave New Oil World
- Michael Levi, FTThe Future of Energy: It's Not Just about Oil Prices
- Katy Barnato, CNBCWhy Solar Costs Will Fall Another 40% in Just 2 Years
- Renew EconomyWill Clean Cars Take a Ding from Slumping Oil Prices?
- GreenBizSwappable Batteries Making a Comeback?
- William Tucker, Fuel FreedomWhere Does Bioenergy Fit into a Low-Carbon Future?
- A. Resutek, MITToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Friday, January 16Why Are the Saudis Partying Like it's 1981?
- Daniel Fisher, ForbesOPEC: No 'Sacrificial Measures' for Us
- Margaret McQuaile, PlattsInterview: 'OPEC is Split Into Two Camps'
- RTWe Could Be In Energy Heaven If Only...
- Jack Gerard, The HillSolar Created More Jobs in 2014 Than Oil and Gas Extraction
- CAPThe New Nuclear Navy
- Stew Magnuson , National DefenseCan Advanced Nuclear Design Ever Get U.S. Approval?
- Eric Wesoff, ECHow Subsidies Wreck Economies & the Climate
- The EconomistFight Poverty, Use Fossil Fuels
- Ronald Bailey , Reason OnlineWhy Do Conservatives Hate Efficiency Standards?
- R. Walton, Utility DiveToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Thursday, January 15IMF: Cheap Oil, Strong U.S. is No Global Cure
- Bloomberg Business WeekFringe Obstructionism on the Keystone
- Robert Bradley, Jr., ForbesTurns Out That Oil Boom Was Just a Fairy Tale
- Heather Smith, GristMethane Plan Misses Most Pollution
- S. Goldenberg, The GuardianThe Big Upside to Cheap Oil
- Suzy Khimm, MSNBCWill Electric Cars Lose Their Spark?
- U. Karkaria, Atlanta Business Chron.Detroit Auto Show: New Cars, Meaner & Greener
- NBC NewsReturn to Regular Order Requires a Reined-In EPA
- M. Duncan, Roll CallAfter Charlie Hebdo, a PR Dilemma For Big Oil
- E. Fingleton, ForbesToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Wednesday, January 14Low Oil Prices Pose Biggest Risk to Banks
- Jagerson & Hansen, Investor PlaceUAE Oil Minister - No Change in OPEC Policy
- AP, ItemLiveWH Moves to Rein in Methane Leaks
- Alan Neuhauser, US News & WRWhy People Are Moving Toward Solar
- KSL Local, KSLNet Metering of Solar: How to Fix Problems
- Jesse Jenkins, ECOhio Is Paying for Green Energy Standard
- Karen Kasler, IdeaStreamShould You Buy of Sell Energy Funds?
- Chuck Jaffe, MarketWatchOil Prices Hit Public Schools in Energy States
- Emma Brown, Washington PostSimple Ways to Cut Energy Costs in Winter
- Shaun Gallagher, WNDULow-Energy Urbanization Can Help Climate Goals
- Mark Kinver, BBCToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Tuesday, January 13A Comment from 15 Years Ago Explains Saudi Arabia
- Seeking AlphaOPEC vs. U.S.: Who Will Blink First on Oil?
- Travis Hoium, Motley FoolOui, Oui: Will France Launch a New Push for Nuclear?
- ReutersInsights from the Solar Industry in Rural Peru
- Kat Friedrich, REWLet the Sun Set on Solar Industry Subsidy
- Camilio Patrignani, The HillUtilities Push Back As Solar Booms In Japan
- William Pentland, ForbesWhat the Data Says About the Keystone XL Pipeline
- Popular ScienceAs Oil Slips Below $50, Canada Digs In for Long Haul
- WSJWill California's Energy Policy Become the World's?
- Energy Collective
Monday, January 12The Myth of the Carbon Investment 'Bubble'
- Meyer and Brinker, WSJWho Digs Solar & Wind Power? That's Right: Miners
- John Roach, NBCCheaper Than Solar and Wind? Wave Power
- Jessica Shankleman, BGreenWind Energy Dead in the Water Off Cape Cod
- Marita Noon, BreitbartSolar at Grid Parity in Most of World by 2017
- RenewEconomyIs $40 Oil the End of Shale?
- Chou Hui Hong, BloombergSaudi Prince: Oil Will Never Return to $100
- Matt Egan, CNNMoneyWelcome to the Oil Market's Old Normal
- Steve Mufson, Washington PostA Crude Surprise for Fossil-Fuel States
- Neil Bhatiya, RealClearPolicyObama's Keystone Pipeline Shift
- Timothy Cama, The HillThe Promise & Pitfalls Ahead of Molten Salt Reactors
- GreenTech Media