RealClearEnergy PM Update
Friday, February 27Andrew Cuoumo's Frackless East Berlin
- Wall Street JournalImports Not Always an Economic Disadvantage
- Roman Kilisek, BEThe Carbon Pricing Challenge
- David Lawrence, Energy PerspectivesWhat Keystone Means to Millenials
- Jacob Peters, Huffington PostHow Did Palm Oil Become Such a Problem?
- Michael Kodas, Global VoicesCramer: Worst to Come for Oil Patch?
- Abigail Stevenson, CNBCWhat Is Best Bridge to a Renewable Future?
- Ashley Hupel, City & StateYoung Conservatives Embrace Energy Reform
- Michele Combs, BEIt's Time to Get Educated About Energy
- for. Int. Sec. Ken Salazar, The HillSunEdison Aims at 20M customers by 2020
- Today's Energy SolutionsToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Thursday, February 26Will the Gigafactory Be Musk's Waterloo?
- Jay Stein, The ECThe Importance of a Thorium Reactor to China
- C. Hurst, Jrnl of ESClimate Chief Resignation? About Time!
- James Delingpole, BreitbartAfter 15 Years, Cape Wind Called 'Promising'
- Gintautas Dumcius, WWLPWe're All Part of the Carbon Fuel Problem
- P. Woodworth, Irish TimesPost-KXL, Hope Lies in the Atlantic Coast Pipeline
- Greensboro NRGoogle Is Paying Millions To Help You Choose Solar
- V. Luckerson, TimeWe Need to Talk About Solar Power and Equity
- Jorge Madrid, EDFThe Dangerous Route to Energy Security
- L. Bergamaschi, EurActivToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Wednesday, February 25The Keystone Saga Is Not Over
- Tom Zeller, Jr, ForbesThe President's KXL Veto Is an Act of Isolation
- Wall Street JournalKXL: The Veto is Fueling Anger (But Should It?)
- The EconomistWhat We Can Learn from BC's Carbon Tax
- David Roberts, GristWill Europe Go for an Energy Union?
- Editors, EurActivWhat Good Are Wind Subsidies?
- Lofthouse/Simmons, The HillWhy Wind Subsidies Are More Than Hot Air
- Loren Steffy, ForbesTexas Energy: It's NOT All About Oil.
- Jim Marston, EDFIndian Nuclear Waste is a Misnomer
- S. Annamalai, The HinduToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Tuesday, February 24Will America's Shale Boomtowns Bust?
- Jennifer Reingold, FortuneThe Pipe Bursts: President Obama Vetoes Keystone XL
- BloombergSolar Now Employs More Americans Than Coal
- Jordan Weissmann, SlateKeystone Rhetoric Roils As Oil Trains Roll
- Loren Steffy, ForbesNo, the Sun Isn't Driving Global Warming
- Chris Mooney, Washington PostThe Oil Fairytale in Norway Is Coming to an End
- Mark Lewis, APBattleground Bulgaria in U.S.-Russia Energy War
- Mark Snowiss, VoATesla & The EV Battery Tipping Point: Are We there yet?
- GreenBizObama's Climate Change Wonk
- Erica Martinson, Politico
Today's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Monday, February 23OPEC Is Taking Away the Punch Bowl
- Matt DiLallo, Motley FoolChinese Demand Fuels Renewables Turnaround
- Financial TimesThe Fracking Bust Is Deepening
- Wolf Richter, Business InsiderVetoing Keystone Is Just the Beginning
- Rhea Suh, MSNBCCheap Natural Gas Might Doom New Fermi Nuke Plant
- Detroit FPWhat Do Apple, Citi and Shell Have in Common?
- Manish Bapna, ForbesSome NY Towns Want PA to Fracking Adopt Them
- Jeff Guo, Wash PostPreparing for Paris: Fifty Shades of Grey?
- David Hone, Energy Collective
Friday, February 20Oil Trains Much Riskier Than Pipelines
- Chris Ingraham, WaPoAre Solar Farms Declining in the U.S.?
- Alicia Hobbs, Energy CollectiveWhite House Shuns Clean Coal
- Phillips, Drajem & Snyder, BloombergRep: Renewables Are Ruining Our Ridgelines
- Bruce Parker, VT WatchdogTo Remain On Top, U.S. Must Develop the Arctic
- Conrad Burns, ForbesEconomic Freedom Can Alleviate Energy Poverty
- Nicholas Loris, HeritagePrivatization of Energy Has Not Worked in UK
- Editors, Left Foot ForwardTransCanada Seeks Another U.S. Pipeline
- MacPherson & Nicholson, HPSurprising Link b/w Dark Matter & Black Holes
- Dragos Matrica, ZMEToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Thursday, February 19Oil Prices: Just Hit the Snooze Button for Now
- Chip Register, ForbesFresh Winds Are Blowing in Silicon Valley
- Katie Fehrenbacher, GigaOmThe Snail's Pace of Obama's Energy Plans
- Erik Milito, Tribune NewsWhy Warren Buffet Sold Exxon & Bought Suncor
- Seeking AlphaWhat Energy Challenges Face Data Centers & HPC?
- T. Trader, HPC.wireUnpacking China's Coal Numbers
- Andrew Revkin, New York TimesIn 2014 China Continued Its March to Coal
- Armond Cohen, ECPanel: Higher Waves, Triple Heat Could Hit NYC
- Colin Sullivan, SciAmAEC Chair: Thorium Reactors Should Be the Goal for India
- DNAThe Unworkable Part of the Clean Power Plan
- Gerry Anderson, The HillToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Wednesday, February 18The High Cost of Energy Illiteracy
- Steven Hayward, PowerLineMaybe Global Warming is Actually Good for You...
- Delingpole, BreitbartHow Low Oil is Changing Energy Investment
- Wall Street JournalDoes Rig Count Even Matter?
- Murtaugh/Doan, BloombergCan Wind Help Obama Meet His Carbon Goals?
- Ken Silverstein, Forbes109 (Derailed) Reasons For Pipelines
- C. Tomlinson, Houston ChronicleWhat You Should Know About Oil Trains
- Evan Bush, Seattle TimesNew England: Heat May Be on the Way
- M. Norton, Roslindale TranscriptWhy are Wind Farm Developers Loving Africa?
- D.A. Barber, AFK InsiderA Weird Ice Machine Could Solve California's Problems
- SciencelineToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Tuesday, February 17Crude Oil's Growing Rail Transport Problem
- Heesun Wee, CNBCThere's a Bright Sunny Revolution Underway
- Bill Tucker, ForbesBritish Plans for Nuclear Power Spark Euro Fight
- Keith Johnson, FPHow to Save Offshore Wind Energy
- Lewis Milford, Renewable E. WorldMethane Hydrates: A Promising Energy Resource
- Edward Dodge, ECWhy the Electric Car Won't Kill Oil
- Matt DiLallo, Motley FoolBattle 2035: Energy Demands vs. Climate Change
- Larry Elliott, GuardianTexas To Become U.S. Clean Energy Leader
- Tina Casey, CleanTechnicaOld Obama Foe Now a Staunch Defender of His Green Agenda
- E&EA Start-Up That Solved Fracking's Dirty Problem
- Andrew Zaleski, CNBC