RealClearEnergy PM Update
Wednesday, October 22Energy-Producing States Bounced Back Faster
- L. Barron-Lopez, The HillWater: The Old But New Piece Of the Puzzle
- Baker Institute, ForbesTwo Leaders Laugh While the Planet Burns
- R. Leber, Huffington PostArgentina: Best Bet For America-Style Shale Boom
- ProactiveInvestorsWhich State Has the Cheapest Gas?
- Christopher Helman, ForbesBut Can 'the Boom' Heat Your House This Winter?
- Henry Gass, CSMLow Gas Prices Keeping Inflation at Bay
- Phoenix Business JournalJapan's Power Failure
- James Topham and Aaron Sheldrick, ReutersThe Future of Japanese Energy
- Clint Richards, The DiplomatPre-Paid Smart Meters Outwit Energy Thieves
- Peter Shadbolt, CNNToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Tuesday, October 21The End of OPEC?
- Joe Nocera, New York TimesWhen the Petrodollars Run Out
- Daniel Altman, Foreign PolicyHow & When Will Saudi Arabia Respond to Low Oil Prices?
- OilPriceHouston, We Have a 'Fracking' Problem
- Lance Roberts, StreetTalk LiveThe Price of Oil Isn't Where Russia Would Like It
- Dina Gusovsky, CNBCFuture of Energy Is Here. And It Looks a Lot Like the Past
- BloombergEnvironmental Issues Become a Force in Political Advertising
- NYTPartial NRC Report on Yucca a Win for Science
- James Conca, ForbesOil Decline: Price Makes the Story
- Kurt Cobb, Resource InsightsGAO: Oil Exports Would LOWER Gas Prices
- Jennifer Dlouhy, Fuel Fix
Monday, October 20Why Harold Hamm Isn't Worried About Plunging Oil Prices
- ForbesU.S. Can Nearly Quadruple Its Renewable Electricity by 2030
- CTechHow Renewable Energy Could Leave You Mired in Blackouts
- FoolDeniers Mistakenly Say that Global Warming Has Ended
- The ECLife Becomes Tough for Oil Companies and Oil Nations
- Fuel FreedomPower Plants Seek to Extend Life of Nuclear Reactors for Decades
- NYTOil Workers Earning $179,000 Expose Norway to Crude Crash
- BbergIt's Time to Export American Energy
- Thomas Pyle, Roll Call
Friday, October 17Oil's Not Well At OPEC Headquarters
- Alexis Flynn, Wall Street JournalNeeded: Scapegoat For NE's Off-the-Charts Rates
- W. Pentland, ForbesA Detailed Plan For a Solar West Bank
- Sharon Udasin , Jerusalem PostThe Energy Used to Make Your Stuff
- Alexis Madrigal, The AtlanticRenewables Will Go Nowhere w/o Better Batteries
- N. Smith, BloombergDo Turbines Kill Birds? Not as Many as Cell Towers
- S. Edelstein, GCRGeorgia: Have Market Forces Created Cheap Solar?
- Stephen Lacey, EC5 Cheap Energy Stocks to Consider Amid Slump
- C. Assis, MarketWatchLockheed Isn't THE ONLY LAB Working On Fusion, OK?
- Jessica Orwig, BI& Maybe OLD Tech Is Behind Their 'NEW' Gizmo
- Daniel Clery, SIToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Thursday, October 16Recession in Russia, Revolt in Venezuela
- Staff Team, The GuardianEastern Forests Not Affected by Climate Change
- Ambika Mahajan, WSStudy Says Gas Alone Can't Solve Climate
- Emily Atkin, Think ProgressGermany to Cut Surcharge on Renewables
- Daniel Tost, EU ETSEvidence Connects Quakes to Fracking
- Bobby Magill, Climate CentralIs Rebound Effect a Problem for Efficiency?
- Jesse Jenkins, ECLockheed: Our Fusion Reactor Will Fit on a Truck
- Sebastian Anthony, ETEfficiency Can Increase Consumption Among Poor
- Breakthrough InstituteTesla's Road Into China Is Getting Harder
- Sarita Pereira, Seeking AlphaA Bittersweet Look at Africa's Energy Future
- Lou Del Bello, SciDevNetToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Wednesday, October 15Lockheed Claims Nuclear Fusion Breakthrough
- A. Jayakumar, WaPoCambridge Univ. Team Building Thorium Reactor
- Tony Quested, BWWill the Keystone EVER Be Built?
- William Tucker, RealClearPoliticsWe Improved Our Air...Then They Moved the Goal Post
- Houston Chron.Did the Costliest Regulation Ever Just Arrive at the WH?
- Forbes'08 Climate Act: A 2nd Front Is Opened
- J. Delingpole, BreitbartClean Energy: Get With the Program, Florida!
- Bob Keefe, Huffington PostEnergy Limits Won't Hold Back Growth
- Noah Smith, Bloomberg ViewClean Energy Could Be Boston's Sleeper Tech
- Martin LaMonica, XconomyDo We Need To Worry About Efficiency Rebounds?
- Jesse Jenkins, ECToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Tuesday, October 14CHART: When Oil Drops, These Countries Suffer the Most
- EconomistDon't Overhype the U.S. Energy Revolution
- Nikos Tsafos, Nation'l InterestJim Cramer: Oil Sowing the Seeds of Its Own Destruction
- CNBCBlack Gold: Oil Extraction Boosting the U.S. Economy
- Fox BusinessThe World's Burning, & It Has Nothing to Do w/ Global Warming
- NRPaul Ryan: Humans Might Not Be Cause of Climate Change
- APSolar Energy: Nighttime Is Still a Nightmare
- Reed Landberg, BloombergNuclear & Renewables: Apples & Oranges
- David Hone, Energy CollectiveFuel-Efficient Cars' Hummer-Sized Dent in Gas Consumption
- WaPoData Focus: Is It Already Too Late for Russian LNG?
- Economist IUA Quick Look at the World's Largest Energy Producers
Monday, October 13Shale Is Lighting Up a New Era of American Optimism
- Gillian Tett, FTExpert Art Cashin: Lower Oil Ain't All Good News, Folks
- CNBCSpeculators Push Oil Into Bear Market as Supply Rises
- BloombergFive Reasons Solar Will Power the Future
- Will Doig, Next CityDemocrats: Coal Country Is Just Not That into You
- David Roberts, GristPA Gov. Corbett: Maybe We Will Tax Natural Gas!
- NPR StateImpactNo Cuts for You! Saudi Stasis Will Ding U.S. Drillers
- ForbesOil Collapses of Yore Have Parallels Today
- John Kingston, PlattsWhat If Batteries Were as Cheap as Dirt?
- Jesse Jenkins, Energy Collective3 Things to Know About Obama's Newest Climate Plan
- BloombergNuclear Power: The 'Other' Renewable Energy
- Keith Pickering, Daily Kos