RealClearEnergy PM Update
Tuesday, June 18Rumors of OPEC's Demise Are Greatly Exaggerated
- OilPrice.comIs Residential Solar PV a Thing of the Past?
- The Energy CollectiveMoniz Sees Bright Future for Solar
- Conway Irwin, Breaking EnergyAs U.S. Production Soars, Oil Companies Eye Far Horizons
- Fuel FixCoal Industry Pins Hopes on Exports as U.S. Market Shrinks
- NYTRailroads Are Beating Pipelines in Crude Transport
- Bloomberg BWThe Feds Get Seriously Creepy about Climate Change
- Susie Cagle, GristThe Shell Game -- Who Will Be the Next CEO?
- Oil and Gas IQFukushima 2.25 -- The Humanitarian Crisis
- James Conca, ForbesWant More RealClearEnergy? Visit
Monday, June 17U.S. Can Topple Russia's Energy Dominance
- Rep. John Barrasso, WPGulf of Mexico's Extinction-by-Ethanol
- James Greiff, BloombergHow Do Americans Feel About Higher Energy Taxes?
- Motley FoolMeet the Frackers Behind America's Power Surge
- The EconomistAn Energy Technocrat Steps Down
- Travis Fisher, MasterResourceIs It Too Late to Slay the Climate Beast?
- Amy Harder, National JournalOvercoming Carbon Capture's Limitations
- Kevin Bullis, MIT Tech ReviewEPA Is Overregulating Project Permits
- Christopher Prandoni, TownhallA Texas-Sized Boon for Green Energy
- James Maynard, iTech PostOil Reignites North-South Conflict in Sudan
- W. R. Mead, Am. Interest
Friday, June 14Tight Oil and the "Thrill of the Hunt"
- Claudia Cattaneo , FPWhy U.S. Oil Producers Are Nervous
- Christopher Helman, ForbesMoniz: The Honeymoon is Still On
- Geman & Colman , PoliticoSlower Global Warming: Don't Applaud...
- Brad Plumer, WaPoGeothermal's Fatal Flaw: Earthquakes
- Matt Soniak, PIPandora's Problems
- William Tucker, American SpectatorSupport for Nuclear Is "Weird"!
- David Roberts, GristEVs: Cheaper Than You Think
- Zachary Shahan, CleanTechnicaA Legal Victory for Clean Energy
- Bill White, AFACEGAlaska Needs Susitna-Watana Hydro
- Robert Sheldon, Alaska DispatchToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Thursday, June 13Is Our Oil Shale Boom Over-Hyped?
- Yadullah Hussain, Financial PostOil: Abundance Does Not Guarantee Lower $
- Editors, The EconomistGermany Waking Up to the Costs of Wind
- Iain Murray, USA Today...While It "Does Right" With Solar
- Editors, Greener IdealNYT's Revkin: Pandora is "Vital Viewing"
- Andrew Revkin, NYTWill Pandora Turn Greens Pro-Nuke?
- David Ropeik, Huff PostNuclear vs. Fossil: The Big Picture
- Jim Hopf, ANS Nuclear CafeLots of NG for Cars, Just Nowhere to Pump It
- Javier David, CNBCCramer: End the Tyranny of Brent Oil
- James Cramer, OptionMonsterMoving to the Cloud Could Save 23B KW-h
- Joshua Hill, CleanTechnicaPlatts
: A Fresh Look at China's Coal Dynamics
Wednesday, June 12How the Left Came to Oppose Cheap Energy
- Breakthrough InstituteNuclear Energy Is So 20th Century
- Terry Tamminen, Huffington PostNuclear's Strong Future
- Mary Rogers, Power EngineeringEPA Jails Fuel Cell Inventor Over Sodium
- Daniel Dew, The FoundryEPA Joins IRS and DOJ
- David Smith, Motley FoolThe Nat Gas Way to Transportation Fuel
- Simon Chaudhuri, ECWhat Utilities Should Learn From San Onofre
- Ken Silverstein, ForbesTennessee May Have EV Solution
- Devashree Saha, BrookingsIlinois: To Frack Or Not To Frack
- Marla Donato, In These TimesLet's Go Fly A Wind Turbine
- Bonnie Tsui, The AtlanticToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Tuesday, June 11Earth May Have More Oil Than Anyone Thought
- Jason Notte, MSNClosing San Onofre = Adding 1.6 Million Cars
- Staff, Breakthrough InstituteWhy Gas Will Never Hit $5 a Gallon
- Travis Hoium, Motley FoolGas Consumption Is in a Downward Spiral
- Lou Gagliardi, Energy TrendsLeveraging the Natural Gas Boom to Cut Carbon
- Energy CollectiveChoked By These Unnatural Gas Prices
- Jim Cramer, TheStreet.comAn Economist's View of Smart Grid
- Frank Wolak, EnergyBizEd Markey, The Climate Candidate
- Coral Davenport, National Journal
Monday, June 10Introducing the 'Mad Men' of Fossil Fuels
- Kurt Cobb, C.S. MontiorIf We Burn All Our Fossil Fuels, Chaos Will Ensue
- Ben Schiller, FastCoDo You Have What It Takes to be an Energy Mogul?
- Kathrynn Dill, ForbesA Simple, Perfect Lie for Politicians
- Porter Stansberry, Market OracleA Huge LNG Energy Boom Has Begun
- Peter Krauth, Money MorningPlease, Frack Beneath My Farm
- Kate Watson, New York Daily NewsWill Plug-In Vehicles Win the Long Game?
- E. Schaal, Wall St. Cheat SheetGazprom's Demise Could Topple Putin
- Anders Aslund, BloombergWe Need More Pipelines STAT
- Diana Furchtgott-Roth, National Review