RealClearEnergy PM Update
Friday, December 6Ethanol Cutbacks: Finally, A Break for U.S. Consumers
- WickedLocal.comMeet the New Light Bulb Underground
- T. Monzingo, Beaumont EnterprisePuree Golden Eagles? Sure! If You're a Wind Farm...
- American ThinkerDoubleSpeak From Enviro Ministry of Truth
- J. Delingpole, TelegraphPack Your Go-Kit for H'Wood-Style Climate Disaster!
- GristIs the Wind Energy Tax Credit Worth the Money?
- Geoffrey Styles, CSMAnti-Ethanol Campaign Ignores Facts
- Des Moines RegisterRenewable Debate Has EPA Over a Barrel
- J. Dlouhy, San Antonio NewsWho's An Energy Takeover Target?
- Dimitra DeFotis, Barron'sPTC Renewal: The Coming Fight For a Share
- Ken Silverstein, ForbesWant More RealClearEnergy? Visit
Thursday, December 5Power Struggle: Renewables Vs. Unprepared Grid
- Evan Halper, LA TimesWhat's In OPEC's Future?
- Stratfor, ForbesCanuck Libs Drank the Al Gore Kool Aid
- Editors, Toronto SunHow Will You Celebrate The First CritMass?
- Rod Adams, Atomic InsightsInside the Secret Society of Warmists
- C. Booker, The TelegraphMeet the Green Elephants
- Jacob Sandry, Huffington PostRenewables Just Aren't Competitive
- David Nealy, Indianapolis StarCoal Needs Realism From the EPA
- John Kemp, ReutersCould You Sue Big Oil for Screwing Up the Planet?
- Ben Adler, GristCan China Clean Its Air Fast Enough?
- Areddy/Spegele, Wall Street Journal
Wednesday, December 4Hansen: 2 More Degrees Would Be a Nightmare
- Scott Dodd, OnEarthUN Climate Talks: It's Really About Money
- Marita Noon, Current-ArgusGE to Simplify Every Gadget in Your Kitchen
- Joseph Flaherty, WiredIs Thorium the Fuel of the Future?
- Editors, KnovelAlternative Fuels at the Crossroads
- Roy Willis, Environmental LeaderHow Effective Are U.S. Renewable Policies?
- John Miller, Energy CollectiveWhy Uranium and Coal Give Good Return
- Tom Drolet, Uranium InvestingCan a Per-Mile Tax Rescue Road Revenues?
- Alex Brown, National JournalMeadowlands Super Bowl to Boost Clean Energy
- James O'Neill, The RecordMake LEDs Your Chrisman Gift - Seriously
- Daniel Gross, Daily Beast
Tuesday, December 3Winding Down the Wind Boondoggle
- Ken Silverstein, EnergyBizIs EPA on the Right Track with Biofuels Mandate?
- National JournalBehold The Meteoric Rise of Texas Oil!
- Mark Perry, AEIdeasThe New Panama Canal & What It Means for Energy
- Business InsiderBrazil's Oil Boom Turned Bust
- Washington PostJust How Much Methane Is There?
- Ed Dodge, The Energy CollectiveInside Mexico's Uncertain Oil Future
- Michelle Caruso-Cabrera, CNBCMore Fire Ice For Power-Starved Japan
- W.R. Mead, The American InterestToday's Taleaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Monday, December 2Will Mexico Open Its Oil Industry to the World?
- Daniel Yergin, CNBCPoor Countries Need Power More Than Climate Relief
- BusinessWeekOil Supply: The Cartel's Challenge
- Makan & Hume, Financial TimesOPEC Inaction Masks Looming Supply Glut
- Grant Smith, BloombergWill This New Drilling Tech Stop Oil Spills?
- John Daly, OilPrice.comBritish Thermal Unit: The Bitcoin for Electricity?
- Bill Pentland, ForbesAs Oil Floods Plains Towns, Crime Pours In
- Jack Healy, New York TimesCO2 + Volcano Fire = Liquid Fuel
- Kevin Bullis, MIT Tech Review
Tuesday, November 26Thorium Optimist Stirs Controversy
- Henry Gass, E&EAre You a Fracking Ignoramous?
- Larry O'Hanlon, Discovery NewsSolar Was U.S.'s Sole New Power Source in Oct.
- Todd Woody, AtlanticDo You Want Your Own Cold Fusion Plant?
- Sebastian Anthony, ExTechBury, Baby, Bury...the Carbon, That Is!
- Myles Allen, The GuardianCutting Emissions: So What's In It For Us?
- Richard Harris, NPRDOE Debuts Energy-Efficiency Standards
- Clare Foran, National JournalClimate Change Negotiations: Is There Any Point?
- Geoff Lean, TelegraphWhy Is Everybody So Angry About Electricity?
- David Shukman, BBCWhy Can't Renewables and Nuclear Be Friends?
- Sharryn Dotson, NPI