RealClearEnergy PM Update
Wednesday, August 20Global Warming Is Toast
- James Delingpole, Breitbart.comSolar Has Problems...What Doesn't?
- Michael Lynch, ForbesWhy Colorado's Fracking Fight Rages On
- Tom Kenworthy, Think ProgressCan These Start Ups Jump Start Wind?
- S. Lacey, GreenTechMediaMexican Wave For Big Oil?
- Swarup Gupta , ZacksOil & Gas Investing 101
- Tyler Crowe, Motley FoolEgypt: Can Life Get Any Worse?
- Patrick Kingsley , The GuardianAir Bags Could Make Clean Energy Viable
- Martin Tiller, OilPrice.comOff Shore Fracking Shifts to Deepwater
- Business DayRefracking Brings Vintage Oil Wells To Life
- Driver/Scheyder, ReutersToday's Takeawy: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Tuesday, August 19T. Boone: Brent Will Be Above $100 Forever
- Jackie DeAngelis, CNBCIs American Energy Dominance the New Normal?
- Adam Galas, FoolFrom Solar Boom to Bust? Panel Shortage Looms
- Ehren Goossens, BBThe Existential Panic of Russia's Rosneft
- Steve LeVine, QuartzThe Year in Heat: World on Track for 3rd-Hottest Ever
- BloombergMeet the Companies Profiting from Global Warming
- Brad Plumer, VoxWill Security Problems Hamper Mexico's Energy Boom?
- NPF, ForbesChina's Thirst for Oil Knows No Bounds
- James Bourne, The BarrelUS Takes a Crack at China's Tough Shale
- Collin Eaton, Houston ChronicleOpening a Multi-Trillion Dollar Market for Energy Management
Friday, August 15ARPA-E Jumps Into Fusion Funding
- Daniel Clery, Science InsiderMexico's Reform: Worth the 76-Year Wait
- Gaurav Sharma, ForbesMexico: Why Investors May Hesitate
- Greg Flakus, Voice of AmericaTHIS Is How You Teach Climate Science...
- James Delingpole, Breitbart.comAfter a Lull, Investors Are Back to Nuclear
- Wall Street JournalHow UK Gov Blocks 'Power to the People'
- RTThe Riskiest Oil Projects Are In Canada
- Matthew Philips, BloombergReport: Frackers Are Using Illegal Diesel
- ProPublica, Scientific AmericanGazprom's Ukraine Problem Just Got Worse
- Steve LeVine, QuartzThe Silver Lining Playbook to Energy Savings
- Matt DiLallo, Motley FoolToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Thursday, August 14New York's $1Billion Bet on Clean Energy
- Brian Dumaine, FortuneKeystone Critics Would Fail Econ 101
- Andrew Leach, MacleansCA Moves Toward Distributed, Intelligent Grid
- Jeff St. John, ECWhy The Economist Is Wrong on Renewables
- John Rogers, UCSAre Thorium Cars the Wave of the Future?
- Ian Andrew, The Auto FutureNorth Dakota's Key To Energy Strategy
- Sen. Heidi Heitkamp, J'town SunShouldn't Energy Be Produced Locally?
- Rory Sweeney, Daily MessengerThe Drama of Mexico's Black Gold
- Jeffrey Ball, FortuneCan Geoengineering Save the Planet?
- Christopher Williams, TheRealNews3 Ways Big Data Can Help Renewables
- Kevin Smead, Energy DigitalToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Wednesday, August 13How Iran Avoids Sanctions (With Byproduct)
- Timothy Cama, The HillMexican Reforms: What About the Drug Cartels?
- ValleyCentral.comHow Obama's Foreign Policy is Enabled by Fracking
- Chip Register, ForbesTax Inversions? Stop Them With a Carbon Levy
- Eric Roston, BloombergJimmy Carter: Time For a Carbon Tax
- Eli Stokols, KDVR.ComHow Revolving Doors Save Energy
- Joseph Stromberg, VoxBio-Battery: Perspiration Power!
- Richard Knox, WBURWill Sanctions on Russia Hurt Energy Firms?
- Matthew Rocco, FoxDOE is Due for a Clean Out
- Ryan Alexander, USNWRToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Tuesday, August 12How the EPA Ignores the Public & Science
- Tom Harris, New York PostWhen Did the GOP Start Hating the Environment?
- Mother JonesWe'd Have an Energy Boom...If Big Gov't Got Out of the Way
- DSWorld Awash in Oil Shields Markets From 2008 Price Shock
- BBWMobile Wi-Fi Gizmos Don't Need No Stinkin' Batteries
- OilPrice.comWill Gulf Fracking Lead to Next Deepwater Disaster?
- GristCan California Be 100% Clean by 2050?
- Wayne Lusvardi, Public CEODemocrats Increasingly Backing Oil & Gas Industry
- Amy Harder, WSJToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Monday, August 11What Mexico's Energy Reform Means for Big Oil
- OilPrice.com3 Ways That Oil Matters For the Crisis in Iraq
- Brad Plumer, VOXGross Cigarette Butts Could Power Your Car
- Dan Seitz, UPROXX5 Reasons to Be Bearish About Warming
- Neil Bhatiya, The WeekForbes 30 Under 30: Energy's Rising Stars in 2014The Immediate Aftermath of an Oil Spill
- Sam Arey, Alaska NativeBlaming the Greens in 4 Despicable Acts
- Richard Heinberg, PCIAn Unending Production Tax Credit?
- Lisa Linowes, M-ResourceToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin