RealClearEnergy PM Update
Friday, December 19Educating 1st Generation of Sustailability Mgrs.
- Steven Cohen, Huff PostWho Has Grassroots Support? Wind Energy
- Shauna Theel, The Hill10 Techs That Exploded in 2014
- Tracy Staedter, Discovery NewsHigh-Energy Innovation: The Case for Shale
- Jessica Lovering, ECIndustry Says Carbon Dioxide Is Good for Us
- Dana Milbank, ArkCityNetU.S. to Close Loophole on Coal Exports
- Patrick Rucker, Reuters AfricaNuclear Energy Deserves Debate
- , The ColumbianClogged Railroads Lead to High Electric Costs
- Mario Parker, Char. Daily MailPublic Support for Nuclear Reaches high in U.K.
- Laura Onita, E&T MagazineU.K.'s Biggest Solar Farm Connects to Grid
- , The GuardianToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Thursday, December 18Here's the Political Story Behind NY's Frack Ban
- Steve Mufson, WaPoTesla's Model S: the Most Important Car in 20 Years
- TelegraphCan Japan Recapture the Solar Market?
- Peter Fairley , MIT Tech ReviewWhat Americans Think About Energy
- Pew Research CenterIEA: US Needs to Save Nuclear From Fracking Fate
- J. McMahon, ForbesObama's Keystone Confusion
- Ross Kaminsky, The American SpectatorUranium Rallies as Asia Warms to Nuclear
- Biman Mukherji, WSJScientists, Don't Forget WMD Proliferation
- Jim Green, The EcologistLook Across the NY-PA Border for Safe Fracking
- Ken Cohen, ExxonMobilWe Can Ban Fracking---New York Paves the Way
- Huffington PostCould the Higgs Be Part of the Matter/Anti Matter Problem?
- DiscoveryToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Wednesday, December 17China: We'll Build Our Own Reactors
- Brian Spegele, Wall Street JournalCuomo Speaks: Fracking Out For NY
- Jesse McKinley, New York TimesLow Oil Doing Obama A Foreign Policy Favor
- Steven Mufson, WaPoNASA Sees Your Holiday Lights From Space
- A. Kooser, CNET NewsBack to the Future - Nuclear Energy
- Josh Freed, Brookings InstitutionYou Can't Take the 'Vermont' Out of Vermont Yankee
- Rutland HeraldPutting Excitement Back In Nuclear Tech
- Rod Adams, ECRenew Co.s Use New Clout In Statehouses
- Jeffrey Stinson , Eagle FordWhat Spain Can Teach Texas About Solar
- Terrence Henry, NPRWhere Does Solar Make Sense? - A State-By-State Map
- Breaking EnergyToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Tuesday, December 16As the Oil Price Plunges, Gloom & Ill-Will, Oddly, Abound
- EconomistBig Oil Could Chop $930B in Projects as Prices Fall
- Collin Eaton, Fuel FixWhy Big Oil Needs a Bailout in New OPEC Price War
- Fiscal TimesWhy $55 Oil Is Finally Freaking Out Wall Street
- Jesse Solomon, CNNMcConnell: Keystone Will Be GOP Senate's First Move
- PoliticoEvaluating Fifteen Years of IEA Energy Forecasts
- The Energy Collective5 Big Trends in Home Energy in 2014
- Katherine Tweed, GreenTech MediaClimate Change Forcing Greens to Accept Nuclear Power
- Wash PostCan We Engineer Our Way Out of Climate Change?
- American InterestNatural Gas Is Overwhelmingly Replaces Coal
- The Breakthrough
Monday, December 15Saudi Arabia Is Playing Chicken with Its Oil
- Mohamad Bazzi, ReutersOil Is the Federal Reserve's 800-Pound Gorilla
- Paul La Monica, CNNOil Settles at $55.91 Per Barrel, Lowest Since May 2009
- CNBCWill Cheap Oil Kill Keystone for Good?
- Elana Schor, PoliticoUse Low Oil Prices to Upset Foes
- John Fund, National ReviewAlmost Everything You Know About Energy Isn't True
- PennLiveGOP's New Fracking Hypocrisy
- Kyle Schmidlin, SalonForget Hydrogen Cars, and Buy a Hybrid
- Kevin Bullis, MIT Tech ReviewIsrael's Gas Offers Lifeline for Peace
- Stanley Reed, New York TimesIs Cellulosic Ethanol All It's Cracked Up to Be?
- The Energy CollectiveLima Deal Is Largely Voluntary. That May Be Its Best Feature
- WaPoThe World's Top 10 Oil Companies
- Paul Ausick, 24/7 Wall St.Today's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Friday, December 12Oil Bubble Is Bursting in $550B Debt
- Idzelis & Torres , BloombergEnergy Stocks May Be a Bargain
- Victor Reklaitis, MarketWatchIEA Cuts Oil Forecast for 2015
- Reed and Jolly, New York TimesGermany: We're Dependent on Gas for Next 70 Years
- , RTClimate Change Spurs Call for Nuclear
- Josh Freed, BrookingsIndia Looks to Thorium for Self-Reliance
- T.S. Subramanian, FrontlineIs Burning Old Tires "Renewable Energy"
- Chris Clarke, KCETMaking the Switch to LED Christmas Lights
- Jon Meyer, WNEPJapan's Coal Burning Under Fire
- Sheldrick & Tsukimori, ReutersCan Sunspots Predict the Weather?
- Monica Bobra, Scientific AmericanToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Thursday, December 11Jack Lew: Low Oil is an 'Unquestioned Positive'
- Jeff Cox, CNBCHow Big Data Is Electrifying the Energy Sector
- A. Groff, Energy DigitalThe Sooty Palm Prints All Over a Michigan Bill
- P. Kenneally, NRDCMaine's Wind Farms Needs A Tax Credit Extension
- Bangor Daily NewsChina Offers Billions to Push EVs -- That Run on Gas
- Bloomberg NewsEnergy Efficient Homes Linked to Asthma
- The Construction IndexAn Easy Explanation For Ivanpah's Poor Performance
- Stephen Lacey, ECShould Solar Dwellers Pay to Maintain the Grid?
- Peter Overby, NPRTowards Nuclear Self Reliance
- T.S. Subramanian, FrontlinePV System Design - What to Know Before You Start
- Mother Earth NewsToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Wednesday, December 10Style Trumps Substance In Global Climate Theatrics
- The AustralianThe Lima Talk's HUGE Carbon Footprint
- Frank Bajak, APThe Secret Deal to Save the Planet
- Jeff Goodell , Rolling StoneWhy We Believe China Will Keep Its Climate Promises
- HuffPoNo One Sucks On Climate Like Australia, Mate
- G. Readfearn, GristThe $249 Box To Catch Your Home's Power Hogs
- The VergeWind Should Live Or Die On It's Own
- Tom Pyle, Desert SunAre Burning Tires a Renewable?
- Keith Methany, Detroit Free PressAn Energy Crisis -- Old Style
- Nicole Friedman, Wall Street JournalToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Tuesday, December 9Oil Price War Expands
- Phil Flynn, FOX BusinessBinding Climate Targets? Don't Waste Your Time
- Tom Zeller, BloombergExxon: US Will Be One of Biggest Energy Exporters by 2025
- Fuel FixEnergy Prices Collapse: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- YahooHas The Time Come To Say Bye-bye To The SPR?
- Bill Tucker, ForbesSelloff in Oil Prices May Be Just What the Energy Sector Needs
- TSCBig $$: Oil to Fall More, But Energy Stocks OK?
- Larry Delevingne, CNBCMore Good News on Methane Emissions
- Mark Green, Energy TomorrowToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin