RealClearEnergy PM Update
Tuesday, April 22Why Obama's Keystone Opposition Reeks of Politics
- Ben White, CNBCThe Keystone Delay Is a Rational One
- Editorial, Baltimore SunShale Turned North Dakota into a "Miracle State"
- Mark Perry, AEIdeasWhy Natural Gas Producers Have Nothing to Worry About
- Motley FoolNo Matter the Costs, Americans Love Their Cars
- Daniel Graeber, OilPrice2 Degrees: How the World Failed on Climate Change
- Brad Plumer, VoxWhere's The Real Innovation in Wind Energy?
- Mike Barnard, CleanTechAre States Missing Out on Millions from Fracking Boom?
- Nat'l JrnlIce or Molten Salt, Not Batteries, to Store Energy
- New York TimesOn This Earth Day, It's Actually Easier to Be Green
- M. Maynard, ForbesPakistan's Desert Solar Park Will Help Fight Energy Crisis
- TimeThe Future of the Oil Business Is in the Hands of Welders
Monday, April 21Sorry, Everyone, Seawater Fuel Won't Save Humanity
- M. Robbins, ViceDoes Fracking Cause Quakes? California Needs to Know
- LA TimesHow Russia's Energy Supplies Buy Influence
- Gerald Seib, Wall St. JournalThe Losing Economics of Investing in Aging Coal
- Noah Long, NRDCDNC Chair: Politics Plays No Part in Obama's Keystone CallCommon Coreâs Climate Indoctrination
- James Rust, MasterResourceAre Utilities Going the Way of the Dinosaur?
- Ken Silverstein, ForbesClean Terch Firms Could Cash In on Climate Woes
- John Wasik, ReutersPower-Hungry China Has Got a Craving For Nuclear Power
- BizWeekArctic Crude Becomes Gazprom's New Favorite Cocktail
- Editors, RTToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Friday, April 18Proof the Fed is Stalling on Oil and Gas
- John Pendleton, RigHandsNews Nuggets From President's Solar Summit
- Tina Casey, Clean TechnicaDoes It Make Sense to Subsidize EVs?
- John Goreham, Torque NewsWill Nissan's 'No Charge for the Charge' Sell EVs?
- Brad Tuttle, TimeChina & EVs: Round Two
- Elizabeth Economy, ForbesIG: DOE Ignored Warnings About Abound Solar
- L. Markay, WFBYou'll Never Guess Who Runs the Most Wind
- Justin Loiseau, Motley FoolBP Claims Victory; Coast Guard: Not So Fast
- John Upton, GristClimate: Watching the U.S. Slide Toward the Abyss
- Asbury Park PressI'm Proud to Fight Fracking
- Caroline Lucas, The GuardianToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Thursday, April 17We're Rebuilding America With Solar
- The White HouseObama Stymies Federal Oil & Gas Production
- Chris Prandoni, ForbesSteven Chu and Yi Cui Tackle Batteries
- James Fallows, The AtlanticIs Exxon Worried About Climate or What?
- Robert Rapier, ETIU.S. Must Turn On Oil Taps for Europe
- Jules Gray, EuropeanCEOMethane Hydrates: Dirty Fuel or Energy Savior?
- Robert Anderson, BBCGeo Prof: Quakes No Problem for Fracking
- Richard Nemec, NGI Shale DailySmall Underground Reactors Have Promise
- Lori Hinnant, Yahoo! NewsClimate Change and the Christian Mission
- John Ashton, RTCCAmerica's 20 Best Cities for Solar
- Chloe Fox, Huffington Post
Today's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Wednesday, April 16Facing Climate Crisis without Hysteria
- Steven Cohen, Energy CollectiveNo, the IPCC Climate Report Doesn't Call for a Fracking Boom
- GristIPCC Says Give Up Meat, Cars, Growth
- James Delingpole, Breitbart.com4 Ways the U.S. Military Can Adopt Clean Energy
- Stephanie Kline, ForbesThe Navy Invents a Perpetual Motion Machine
- William Tucker, TASChina's Anti-Smog Plan: Thorium Reactors
- Stephen Chen, SCMPTime to Build on Illinois' Nuclear Legacy
- Crain's Chicago BusinessWhere's the Stampede to Ford's F-150/CNG?
- Ryan Holeywell, HCHow Would Your EV Do on a 90 Degree Day?
- The ReflectorThe Tron-Like Aesthetic of Holland's Highways
- Megan Garber, AtlanticHow to Make Solar Power Without Sun
- Matt Peckham, TimeToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Tuesday, April 15How Many Jobs Does Fracking Really Create?
- Clare Foran, Nat'l JournalRadioactive Waste Is North Dakota's New Shale Problem
- Wall St. JrnlKeystone Foes Make Drastic Last-Ditch Effort
- Jim Snyder, Fuel FixKeystone Report Can't Have It Both Ways
- Whitehouse and Waxman, CNNCan Natural Gas Save the United Kingdom?
- Alex Froley, PlattsThe Costs of Nixing Nuclear Power
- W.R. Mead, The American InterestNukes Best Option Against Russian Gas
- James Conca, ForbesIPCC's Double Standards on Nuclear vs. Renewables
- Energy CollectiveWhen Renewables Meet Oil & Gas Industry, Opposites Attract
- REWHow to Reset the Climate Change Debate
- Editors, BloombergToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Monday, April 14King Coal Is Dying a Slow Death in America
- Tara Lohan, AlterNetMeasuring Dark Energy Like a Boss
- Matthew Francis, Daily BeastDid Global Oil Already Peak in 2005?
- Kurt Cobb, Resource InsightsHow Big Oil Clings to Billions in Gov't Giveaways
- A. Kroll, Mother JonesUN Climate Study: Are We Doomed? ll What Can Be Done?Oil Limits & Climate Change: How They Fit Together
- Gail Tverberg, OFWThe Ambiguities of Japan's Nuclear Policy
- Norihiro Kato, NY TimesFF Pics: George Bush Library Opens Offshore Drilling Exhibit
How China Plans to Kill Its Smog Monster
- Nick Cunningham, OilPrice.comToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin