RealClearEnergy PM Update
Wednesday, July 30Solar Needs to Stop Whining About Chinese Tariffs
- M. Kanellos, ForbesWhy Uranium Miners Shouldn't Fear Thorium
- Jay Yao, Motley FoolEPA Hearings: P'Burgh Becomes Rally Central
- WV MetroNewsDid EPA Play Fair w Hearing Slots?
- Michael Bastasch, Daily CallerThe Energy Industry Has a Woman Problem
- Joanna Rothkopf, SalonWhat Does An Oil Co. Do When Hit By Climate Change?
- Ben Adler, GristBetween Iraq & a Hard Place: 1MBBL Kuridish Oil
- Nigel Wilson, IBTHow to Invest in Renewable Energy
- Jonathan Fahey, Associated PressTesla Could Make a BUNDLE w Solar Storage
- John McDuling, QuartzToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Tuesday, July 29Can the U.S. Double Its Crude Exports in a Year?
- Matthew Philips, BBWNot in My Backyard: US Sending Dirty Coal Abroad
- Dina Cappiello, APBulls Flee Natural Gas as Prices Goes Sub-$4
- Naureen Malik, BloombergThe Rise of Electric Cars in the U.S., in 6 Charts
- Brad Plumer, VoxChicago Speaks Out Against E15 Mandate
- Mark Green, Energy TomorrowNew Jersey Turns to Distributed Energy
- Andrew Burger, Triple PunditJapan's Nuclear Roadmap to Econ. Destruction
- James Conca, ForbesWhy Doesn't the 'Long Emergency' Feel Like an Emergency?
- Kurt Cobb
Monday, July 28The Working Class Blames D.C. For Energy Prices
- The FederalistInside the Solar Mega-Farm Powring Apple's iCloud
- Goldenberg/West, MJHas the BP Horizon Disaster Run Its Course?
- Ken Silverstein, ForbesHow Big Coal & The BLM Treat Us Like Chumps
- Tom Kenworthy, TPIf Jerry Brown Is So Green, Why'd He Ok Fracking?
- Mark Hertsgaard, TNOil Prospectors Shift Back to Wealthy Lands
- Justin Scheck, Wall St. JournalNational Lab: New Oil Additive Saves 2% on Gas
- Mark Phelan, USA TodayA Coal Bubble in China?
- Walter Russell Mead, The American InterestThe Changing Face of World Oil Markets
- James Hamilton, EconbrowserToday's Takewaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Friday, July 25'The Evil Denier' (TM) Reports From Vegas...
- J. Delingpole, BreitbartWhat's Your Climate Change Elevator Pitch?
- M. Bullitt-Jonas, HDGSolar: The Five Fatal Flaws
- Viv Forbes, The American ThinkerAmory Lovins' Home is Green but Comfy
- Ben Adler, GristRFS: Props Big Ethanol, Hurts Small Business
- Charlie Drevna, The HillRFS, In Need of Reform
- Rep. Dana Bumgardner , Gaston GazetteMexican Energy: The Devil in in the Details
- Dwight Dyer, ForbesRenewables A-Z
- Hannah Corbett, Triple PunditWhy VATs On Solar Hurt the Poor
- Justin Guay, Huffington Post10 Oil and Gas Stocks to Buy Now
- InvestorPlaceToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Thursday, July 24Casualties of the War Against Coal
- Lydia DePillis, Washington PostFusion Is Nature's Fuel Choice
- Tom Tamarkin, InquisitrTechnology is the New Black
- Chip Register, ForbesGreening Vs. Pocketbooks in Cali
- Molly Peterson, KPCCPoll: Germans THINK They're Solving Warming
- D. Nicks, TimeHow Barnacles Put the Farm in Wind Farm
- Andy Tully, CSMChina: Climate Wrecker or Climate Leader?
- L. Williams, The InterpreterCan Inefficiencies in the Bakken Be Fixed?
- MarketWatchAs Japan Comes Back Online, Look At This ETF
- A. Levitt, InvestorPlaceWhy That Hated Fuel is Headed for a Boom
- NasdaqToday's Takeaway - RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Wednesday, July 23The Race Is On To Harness Thorium
- Ross McGuinness, MetroThe EPA Should Love This Nuclear Plant
- James Conca, ForbesCan We Trust the EPA on MPG?
- Dave Guilford, Automotive NewsHow to Free Europe From Putin's Iron Grip
- V. Chanda, Motley FoolIndia's PM: Nuclear Up X 3 by 2024
- Sanjay Jog , Business StandardGreenpeace: China's Plans Will Heat Earth
- Edward Wong, NYTThe Fraught Road to NYC Efficiency
- Tobias Salinger, Observer.comObama's Climate Plan: All Pain, No Gain
- Sen. David Vitter, Daily CallerWill New Rules Make Crude Trains Safer?
- David Unger, CSMAnd Now, Sponge/Steam/Solar Energy
- Tracy Staedter, MashableToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Tuesday, July 22Daniel Yergin: U.S. Oil Output Helping to Avert Crisis
- Energy CollectiveHigher Gas Prices Keep Inflation Just Above 2%
- Jacob Davidson, TimeWill We Soon See Drilling on the East Coast?
- Sustainable BusinessWhy Tom Steyer's Millions Aren't Going to Save The Planet
- ForbesKurdish Oil Gambit Hits Troubled Waters
- Wall Street JournalWhy Australia's Carbon Tax Bombed
- Margaret Wente, Globe and MailOutput on Federal Lands Has Declined Everywhere
- Editors, RCENorth Sea Oil and Gas: Not Dead Yet
- Gaurav Sharma, ForbesToday's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin
Monday, July 21North Dakota's Oil Bonanza Is Unsustainable
- Ben Casselman, 538How Fracking Cracks the Democratic Party
- Editors, Washington ExaminerA Carbon Tax Even Republicans Can Support
- Chris Flavelle, BloombergWhy Does Politics Keep Blocking CO2 Pricing?
- Energy CollectiveAbolishing the Carbon Tax Demon
- Binoy Kampmark, CounterPunchThe Complicated World of Methane
- David Hone, ShellJust the Facts, Mr. Steyer
- Robert Bradley Jr., MasterResourceWind Turbines Could Rule Tornado Alley
- James Conca, ForbesIs Coal Winning the War in West Virginia?
- Sarah Tincher, State Journal
Today's Takeaway: RealClearEnergy's Daily Bulletin