January 9, 2013 Archives
RealClearEnergy Afternoon EditionJackson: Climate Shift a Proud Milestone
- Weise & Koch, USA TodayWarming: We Didn't Start the Fire
- Joe Bastardi, Patriot PostO and Energy: First Term Report Card
- Daniel Weiss, Tuscon SentinelWhat the 2nd Term Means For Green Energy
- Ryan Galloway, ForbesTax Credits: Answers Still Blowin' In the Wind
- Emily Pickrell, Fuel FixThe EPA's Mercury Problem
- Susan Brown, GOPUSANuclear Power In Space?
- Alan Boyle, NBC NewsIs India Going Solar Too Fast?
- David Ferris, Green BlogWinning CleanTech By Design
- Derek Wong, Energy CollectiveParticle Physics: The End of History?
- Michael Kraemer, Guardian
RealClearEnergy Morning EditionNebraska Paves the Way for Keystone XL
- Ken Silverstein, EnergyBizOil Industry Unfazed by Shell's Arctic Follies
- Daniel Graeber, OilPriceOil Industry Warns: Hands Off Our Oil!
- John Broder, New York TimesWill NatGas Fuel the Cars of the Future?
- Marshall Kaplan, Fuel FreedomWill Ash Carter Be the Next Secretary of Energy?
- Darren Goode, PoliticoSocial Networks Are Fueling the Solar Boom
- Ben Higgins, Forbes2012 Was the Year of the Asian Acquisition
- Steve Hargreaves, CNNMoneyWhat's the Economic Footprint of Oil & Gas Sector?
- Peter Gardett, AOLDuh! 2012 Was the Hottest Year on Record
- Brad Plumer, Washington PostObama Is 'Winning' the War on Coal in Georgia
- Editorial, Washington Ex.How to Deliver Cheaper, Safer Nuclear Energy
- Barry Brook, EnCollectiveShale Boom Starts to Drag Down Price of Propane
- John Kingston, PlattsA Look at DuPont's Work on Ethanol & Butanol
- Robert Rapier, R-SquaredMovie Reveals Fracking's Unsavory Practices
- Trip van Noppen, PoliticoThe Daily Energy
- Today's News, Tomorrow's Opportunities