January 8, 2013 Archives
RealClearEnergy Afternoon EditionShell's Alaska Rig Debacle: The Tip of the Iceberg?
- John Daly, OilPriceKeystone XL in 2013: It's Anyone's Guess
- Lisa Song, InsideClimate NewsNew York Sheds Light on its Fracking Plans
- Ken Silverstein, EnergyBizBig Wind: Twice as Expensive as You Think
- Tom Tanton, Master ResourceWill 'Promised Land' Change Anyone's Mind?
- The Energy CollectiveMichael Levi Just Doesn't Get Methanol
- Bill Tucker, Nuclear TownhallThe Environmental Buzzword of 2013? Resilience
- Bryan Walsh, TimeWhat Do Global Warming Skeptics Fear?
- Russ Finley, Con. Energy Report2012: Greater Climate Concern, But No Action
- David Hone, E. Collective
RealClearEnergy Morning EditionWhat's Ahead for the Energy in 2013?
- Amy Harder, National JournalThe Past, Present & Future of US Clean Energy Policy
- Matt Stepp, ForbesEnergy Traders Brace for February 'Swaps' Report Deadline
- AOLOil Barons & Tech Hipsters Share a Dark Side
- Christopher Swann, SlateNatural Gas as a Bridge Fuel to the Future
- Michael Levi, CFRNatural Gas Is a Bridge to Nowhere
- David Roberts, GristIs Al Gore a Hypocrite for Selling Current TV?
- Leon Kaye, Triple PunditAre Windmills Causing Health Problems?
- Dan Haugen, Midwest EnergyWill Natural Gas Prices Push $5 in 2013?
- South/Muckerman, Motley FoolIs the U.S. Getting Fair Share of Coal Royalties?
- Erica Martinson, PoliticoFlorida Tries to Get Back to Its Past of Oil Glory
- Starr Spencer, PlattsUK's New Year Shale Gas Revolution
- Peter Glover, Energy TribuneIt's Time to Rebuild for the Next Sandy
- Katherine Hamilton, AOL EnergyDrilling For Shale in Arkansas
- David Rotman, MIT Technology ReviewThe Daily Energy
- Today's News, Tomorrow's Opportunities