January 2, 2013 Archives
RealClearEnergy Afternoon Edition12 Alternative Tax Breaks Survive the Cliff
- Christopher DeMorro, Gas 2Obama Must Prove Serious About Independence
- Grady Means, Wash.Ex.Is U.S. Cursed With Energy Plenty?
- David Rothkopf, Foreign PolicySolar Faces Problem of Abundance
- Dana Blankenhorn, Seeking AlphaWill Shale Undermine Russian Prosperity?
- Owen Matthews, Daily BeastDon't Believe Matthews on Russia's Collapse
- Mark Adomanis, ForbesRussia Faces Tumultuous Year on Energy
- Brian Whitmore, AtlanticDoes the "Limits to Growth" Still Apply?
- Raul Meijer, Market OracleIs Iran's Bushehr the Next Chernobyl?
- Semnani & Sandquist, NY TimesNREL Pushes Solar Converstion to 43.5%
- Bill Scanlon, Phys.org
RealClearEnergy Morning EditionThe Top Energy News Stories of 2012
- Peter Gardett, AOL EnergyFracking, Sandy, Higher MPG: What a Year!
- Robert Rapier, R-SquaredFresh Fears on Arctic Drilling Stoked Yet Again
- Jennifer Dlouhy, Fuel FixFuel Oil Biz Feeling the Heat of Cheap NatGas
- Erin Ailworth, Boston GlobeHigh Energy Costs Are Killing Europe
- Stanley Reed, New York TimesWhen Crisis and Catastrophe Struck Big Coal
- Philip Scranton, BloombergThe EPA's Future without Lisa Jackson
- Ken Silverstein, EnergyBizEPA's CO2 Regulations Are Not Based on Sound Science
- Energy TribuneWhat's the Cleantech Investing Scene Look Like in 2013?
- Rob Day, GTMThe Perverse Economics of the Electric Grid
- William Pentland, ForbesBOOK REVIEW: 'Petropoly'
- David DesRosiers, Washington TimesBOOK REVIEW: 'The Carbon Crunch'
- Rod Adams, The Energy CollectiveThe Daily Energy
- Today's News, Tomorrow's Opportunities