May 11, 2012 Archives
RealClearEnergy Afternoon EditionSo Much for $4 Gas
- Morgan Housel, The Motley FoolHere's Why Oil is So Expensive
- Robert Weinstein, The StreetIs Natural Gas Really the Next Big Thing?
- Tom Ranken, XconomyCommunity Power vs. The Kochs
- Aaron Bartley, Huffington PostGreen Energy Won't Be Soiled
- Ken Silverstein, ForbesCanada's Oil Sands Battle Isn't Over
- Lewis, Ljunggren & Jones, Reuters21st Century Energy: Evolution Not Revolution
- Sonita Lontoh, ECFuel Cell Energy: Pros and Cons
- RP Seigel, Triple PunditNew Technology: From Discovery to Adoption
- Tom Whipple, OilPriceBook Review: The End of Growth
- Philip Cross, Financial Post
RealClearEnergy Morning EditionThe Coming Arms Race for Oil in the Arctic
- Bob Reiss, FortuneRace for The Arctic: Who's Next?
- Matthew Hulbert, ForbesKoch Brothers' 50 Years in Canadian Oil
- David Sassoon, InsideClimateThe Oil Industry's Energy Independence Deception
- Kurt Cobb, OilPriceIs BP Behind Us or Is It an Election Year?
- Ken Silverstein, EnergyBizBrazil Is Making an Example of Chevron
- Barrett & Millard, BusinessWeekCan We Replace Nuclear with Wind?
- Joseph Koblich, Energy CollectiveIs Obama a Hypocrite on Energy Tax Breaks?
- Andrew Restuccia, The HillObama's Soros-Backed Energy Council
- Ken Blackwell, Huffington PostMaybe We Just Found Sen. Inhofe's Worst Idea Yet
- David Roberts, GristAnother Obama Favor for His Solar Cronies
- Donald Boudreaux, ExaminerWill Israel Relieve Europe's Russia Problem?
- Steve LeVine, Foreign PolicyA Look at James Hansen's Scary New Climate Math
- Paul Tullis, TimeThe Stupidity of the LED Bulb
- Christopher Mims, MIT Technology ReviewLet There Be Intelligent Light: Case for LEDs
- Watkins/Praske, GigaOmThe Daily Energy
- Today's News, Tomorrow's Opportunities